The Department of Special Education & Communicative Disorders lists potential employment opportunities for our students in a variety of settings. We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of the job description. Applicants are encouraged to follow procedures listed in the job advertisements. Please do not contact the department for information but rather the contacts listed for the application process, any inquiries, or additional information.
- SFUSD Hiring Fair - June 1, 2017 @ 5:00 p.m. Location: Willie Brown Middle School (2055 Silver Ave, San Francisco, CA 94124. Interested students are encouraged to RSVP at the following SFUSD Link.
- Seeking qualified Braillist for the City and County of San Francisco. Apply here and Email Porsche Bunton.
- Career Opportunities are Happening at Easterseals Bay Area, located in Pleasant Hill, California. Contact Elaine Ohl through email.
- Orinda Union School District, Moderte Severe setting. Interested applicants may apply through Edjoin or email the Director of Special Services, Jennifer Woodman.
- Lake Tahoe Unified School District, Mild/Moderate position. Interested applicants may apply through Edjoin.
- SFUSD is seeking teachers for the academic year 2017-18. Consult the following list of certified vacancies.