- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at SF State
- Must be able to complete the required 18 units
- Consultation meeting with program advisors
- Request for Change/Declaration of Minor form
How to Apply
Declaring the Minor
Students can officially add the minor in special education by completing the “Declaration of Minor Form”.
- Complete the Minor form, print it out, and attach a set of unofficial transcripts.
- Submit the packet for review to the Department of Special Education, located in Burk Hall 156.
- Special Education Minor Handbook