Applying to Graduate Certificates in Special Education


Graduate certificates are offered for students who are concurrently enrolled in a master's or doctoral program, or who already have earned a graduate degree in Special Education or a related field. Applicants may select a Certificate Program at the time of applying to the degree. Applicants who already hold a Master’s degree may petition to enter only the Certificate Program. More information about each of the Department's Graduate Certificates is below:

Application Requirements for All Applicants

Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements.