The Bachelor of Arts in Communicative Disorders (CD) is designed to prepare students for careers in Speech-language Pathology, Audiology, and related fields.
Comply with university undergraduate deadlines.
Declaring the Communicative Disorders Major
There are two general ways to become a CD major
- Declare major at the time of initial application to the university
- Complete a Petition for Change of Major, following approval by CD faculty
Prior to enrolling in CD courses
- Complete 60 units of university coursework
- Complete one college course in each of the following four areas: Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, and Statistics
- Complete a Linguistics course regarding language structure
- Demonstrate a minimum GPA of 2.0