The life of a student can be inundated with announcements and deadines regarding program and university requirements. Faculty and university offices provide ongoing information and resources for students to meet requirements by the appointed timelines that include registration, payment of fees, adding or dropping classes, applying for graduation, and more. Frequent checks on the website will help to keep on track in addition to reviewing email announcements provided by faculty and university staff.
SPED Master's Comprehensive Exam
- SPED Master's Exam guidelines and eligibility
Fall exam, Friday, October 20, 2017 11:45-4:00.
Spring 2018 exam, Friday, March 2, 2018.
Graduate Students: Master's Degree Completion Deadlines
- Steps to Graduation (includes Advancement to Candidancy form (ATC), Culminating Experience (CE), and Graduation Application.
Submit Student Teaching Applications (Credential)
- Student Teaching Guidelines
- September 28 (for spring); February 28 (for fall)
Application Deadlines for Admission
Master of Arts & Credentials in Special Education
- Master of Arts Admission Procedures
- March 15 (Fall)
- October 15 (Spring)
Joint Doctoral (JD) Program in Special Education
- Joint Doctoral Admission Procedures
- December 1 (Fall admission only)
Register for an Application Information session, held regularly and hosted by the Credential & Graduate Services Center